Your Student ID Card

After you enrol as a full or part time student at Gower College Swansea you will need a student ID Card.

Your ID Card:

  • Needs to be with you at all times whilst you are at college 
  • Allows you to borrow items from any college library
  • Entitles you to log on to a PC at college.
  • Enables you to print/photocopy from the college’s printers

Getting an ID Card

As a full time student you should get your Student ID Card at enrolment.  

As a part time learner you can get your Student ID Card from a library at the main campus sites.  You will need proof of your enrolment.

Replacement ID Cards

If you lose your ID Card, you will need to get a replacement.  Items can only be borrowed with a card.  If you are at college without your Student ID Card you may be asked to leave.

Library staff will be happy to supply you with a replacement card – the cost is £3.00