Everyone has different ways of getting feedback from the students they represent.
- Announce you are the Student Rep and what you do.
- Talk to your class mates; this is usually the most effective way of advertising what you do.
- Use a group tutorial to find out if the students on your course have any concerns. Ask your tutor for a time slot at the beginning or end of a tutorial slot so that you can gather the views and opinions from other students. This is also a good way to inform students of any issues and to ask for feedback.
- Encourage students to complete the Learner Voice questionnaire so that their views are heard.
- Set up a regular time when students can approach you with any problems or concerns.
- Post your details on departmental boards.